Once in a while the dinner becomes so good you want to save the recipe to be inspired from in the future. This time a round i had some sausage in the freezer that i put in a pan with some butter to unfreeze while i fixed a broken WordPress installation caused by an overdrawn disk quota.
- Divide the sausage (about three pcs of Salchicha) and fry the bits in a pan with some butter.
- Add a sliced paprika (half big one), celery (one stem) and fennel (a leaf?!) to the pan.
- Add some salt, pepper and powdered stock.
- Fry the ingredients a couple of minutes then add some crushed tomatoes (about 200g).
- Stir and cook/fry some more.
- Cook pasta and add some broccoli towards the end.
- Add some basil to the sauce in the pan.
- Mix the pasta and tomato sausage sauce.